Translate

Friday 17 August 2012

Fast Forward


Don't you just get that feeling when you're in the present, yet you suddenly feel excited about the future. What's even weird is you have no idea what's gonna happen, yet you're psyched.

When we came here at Spain, it was definitely so friggin' cold. That made us cover ourselves with couple or more clothes when going out. I said that time, I want it to be summer already. You know, so that it won't be that hard to dress up right away. It was really a hassle dressing up while shivering. brrrr!



As for being one of the girls who's turning 18 this year, there are lots of things that come to mind of what I wanna do and go to. Who wouldn't be excited doing things they want to do, right? And go to or might get. heehee!

Cutting my college life in DLSL, it's for sure that I really miss going to school. You know the saying that you don't appreciate something until you lose it? Until it's gone? Well, part of it is kind of what happened. I'm not that perfect girl who goes to school with perfect attendance and perfect grades and stuffs, but I'm the girl who enjoys being with her mates and is ready to face the world. I even miss my professors, because by the littlest thing they do to you though not in particular, they say something inspiring and nice to you (Yup, I watch out for that and quote it). Sure it's good not doing anything for a while, but everyday shouldn't always be like that. Plus, I miss workin' out. I'll admit it's the perfect way to balance my long walks around the campus, PE class and man-like eating. hehe! This year, my sister and I will be going to school though. We're gonna spend 2 hours of Spanish Class at Deusto. Headstart, I guess.

Recently, I just heard again the song "Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass" by All Time Low. It's a fun song. No wonder why it makes me wanna do a music video with my cousins. It's weird doing it this summer, so, this is why I kind of want it to be Christmas already. :P (This song is what made me write this blog)

One of the biggest events I'm looking forward to this year is my aunt's wedding. She's my mom's little sister and she's really close to us. I can feel that it's surely gonna be a perfect wedding. Hey, no doubt with the perfect couple who's gonna exchange vows. I know I've said this a lot of times, but I really do wish I could come. It'll cost too much money if we would all come, so mom said I could come if there'll be a chance. Besides, I'll be 18 by that time and I can travel alone. Hopefully!

Listed is also getting a job. Another thing to keep you busy and productive. Just part time 'cause I want to finish studying and have the stable one. But of course I need to be fluent in Spanish. sheesh.

And of course, everything happens in its own time. Can't argue with that. It's natural to get excited on things so that you'll have something to look forward to from time to time, and something you'll probably make sure to be worth it. And enjoy as much as you can.

*wink

No comments:

Post a Comment