Translate

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Itlog na pula in the house. holler!


I can't explain myself how much I miss eating filipino food. Then I just found myself eating salted egg for dinner. By the way, it's home made.




As far as I can remember, it's just easy making those.

For a while, my dad soaked more than 2 dozens of fresh eggs with like half kilo of salt in a covered jar. Then after a month, they were awaken and mom boiled them in a caserole of 1/5 filled water added with a powder of colorant for it to be called "Itlog na Pula", as known in the Philippines. Let it dry then, voila! There we have it!


Yummy, isn't it?
Mom even had an idea of making puto-pao. I wonder when. :d

I got carried away with the color, I even soaked my hand. I like it pink. hehe!

Pink Panther

----

No comments:

Post a Comment