Translate

Saturday 5 May 2012

Rrrrr Perry Madness

Back when we're still residing in the Philippines, I've loved Perry the Platypus already. I mean, I don't know what made him so cute. Maybe, with his eyes which can look at two people on the same time or his disguising of being a pet but really an agent named "Agent P" who doesn't talk at all. December 2011, my tita's ears bled with my screaming the moment I saw a Perry shirt at Divisoria. I was begging her to buy it and I even said that it could be her christmas present for me (kid's little joy). He'll always be my most favorite cartoon pet. :)


Btw, another info about him, his owners are Phineas and Ferb, the most imaginative kids who always makes everything possible. Aren't they cool? (Yes, I love that TV show)

So, my cousin, Stephen linked me this video called "Platypus Walk" with two people dancing the, of course, the Platypus Walk, inspired by Perry. I got so psyched the moment I saw it 'cause it really does looks enjoyable to dance. The steps are easy and anyone could do it. He asked me if we could do a video of it. Obviously, I agreed. I LOVE PERRY, YOU KNOW?

Last April 30, 2012, a sunny then rainy day, we did the recording. We were able to come out by almost 9pm already, at the park of Romo. It's so good to see the support of our family. I mean, it's just like a small thing, me and my cousin's bonding and then there they are, with us, dancing too! (No KJs allowed). Sure it was too embarassing for me and Stephen at first, but we dealed with it later on.
Meanwhile, procrastination hit me. I said I was gonna post it on May 1st, the Platypus Day here on Spain. It's May 4 right now and I just finished editing the video and just posted it on youtube. It's so wicked of me to think of sending our video on Disney Channel, Spain. LOL. I downloaded the spanish song of the dance and downloaded the PDF files of the form and terms and conditions and everything, but then I realized that we're just having fun, and besides, it might cost us a lot, wherein we could just full our stomachs with the moneys we would use for it. But I can't believe I sent it as a video response on the official video of the tutorial. Haha. I know they won't pay attention to it so it's fine with me. At least we had fun!!! :)
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment