Translate

Friday 27 September 2013

Gata Marta


I can’t express how exciting it was for me to be one of the people who got “VIP passes” for Cine Invisible’s 5thyear film showing at Alhóndiga (although I know it’s more like a class educational/career trip// career exposure, calling it VIP passes for us sounds cooler. Hehe!).


Program started at 7:30pm, but we arrived 4:30pm to see how a more serious work looks like.



There was this cat who was sooo all over my classmates. I mean seriously, she was jumping around being as adorable as she can be with her meows and physical contact just like a real cat. That’s right, she’s an actress and I love her! It seems like she’s really a cat!




Her name was Marta and that’s how I named this blog. The black cat is the representation or mascot in some ways of this event.


Right on the same day, we discussed about “copyright” in our Medios Técnicos Audiovisuales y Escénicos subject and frankly speaking, I got guilt slapping me hard for being such a pirate (arrrg!).


Anyway, one of my classmates, Ibon, who get to stay backstage took some photos and sent it to the class’ group via whatsapp. Since I don’t have an account, I asked Amaya to send me some pictures for the sake of this blog.

 If the owners are reading this blog right now, thank you for taking the pictures, I know I did not ask permission if I could use your photos, hence I will be giving credits. ;-) Arrg!

General rehearsal. Photo by Ibon Ezcurra Zulaica
We are 18 in class, but 10 only came and some of my classmates get to be part of the production crew. It was cool though. Natalia and Ibon as regidor apprentices, Ander was assigned with “his” cañón(spotlight), I think Gonzalo was to take pictures (or was it for personal use?), and I’m not sure if Asier was with the Iluminación crew ‘cause he had a picture inside the booth. And this is why we had this VIP pass thingy(more like sit in now as I try to remember it). Our school, IEFPS Tartanga, was part of the technical crew. Cool, right?

Backstage sneak peak. Now showing: Minerita. Photo by Ibon Ezcurra Zulaica
Iluminación. Photo by: Asier Marleza Pascual
There was this super awesome percussion group who performed and god they were a bomb! Also, there was this one guy(who now is my favorite dancer) who danced with the song Agurra, a typical Basque dance which was also performed by Maite and Cristina on the Inauguration at Tartanga. There had been a raffle too after the film viewing. The event was simple yet super awesome despite some technical difficulties.

La escaleta

For more information about Cine Invisible, click here.


------------

1 comment: