Translate

Monday 30 September 2013

Pickles & Skyflakes


Although we didn't really go to much parties, it will never be the same without you.

 I don't mind celebrating it alone in and out of the internet. In fact I am so happy that there is something to celebrate although it's not a birthday or christmas or April Fool's.

5 years ago, we both hugged each other with tears in our eyes on a math class. That was the moment we knew the true meaning of friendship...until we became sisters. Not the sister sister type that one got adopted, but the sister sister where we felt like we were.


We may be different in many ways, but sure there were so many things we agreed with each other. Take for example those things we both did together, crazy or just merely sharing thoughts and imagine it if those NEVER happened. Bummer, right? I know my highschool life won't be that extra special.

We are like pickles and skyflakes combo. We discovered it and loved it to every skyflakes crumb and bits.


 Today I wore our "got tweets?" matching shirt with my super worn out chuck taylor with the paint we did on our BFF8Date still on it. I was supposed to eat Piattos, but it isn't available right now so I just substituted it with Pringles sour cream flavor. Of course, pickles and skyflakes are on the menu. I'll include coke too and think that I will never get any fatter. I don't know this logic I got to connect it, thinking about those days after school that you would eat those junk food in order to get fatter yet as we saw, it was a mission failed. *insert evil mocking laugh here*


I know I have so much to say, but we all know it'd be so much better if I was talking to you.


Thank you for being my bestfriend. Thank you for being a role model and an inspiration. You'll be forever in our hearts. Because yes, you fit there. ;-) Happy 5th Friendaversary!!!


lots of love, mentos kisses, balikbayan hugs and Wannabe song intro laughs...
-----------------------------

Prom party bomber pictures all credits to the amazing ate Hazel. <3 br="">



P.S. I kind of made it a bucketlist to read every book you've read. I feel like it makes me communicate with you through thoughts. Through what you were thinking. I might think that way too just like how you would tell me your thoughts before.

No comments:

Post a Comment