Translate

Tuesday 19 November 2013

YESpain

I've always been keeping this feeling since last summer (maybe not. I think I told Eva and kuya Pierro).

YESpain. Majadrid (Majadajonda + Madrid), Barcelona and Bilbao. We had the whole afternoon touring, walking on the streets of Madrid.
I go to church and I am involved in some religious groups, but frankly speaking, attending El Shaddai was not on my interest (looking back when I was still in the Philippines). Migrating here somehow made me feel something nice and unique inside the gawain.

Barcelona & Bilbao representatives

When I first met them, I remembered none of their faces. I remembered nothing except the view of sardine can-like room when we(from Bilbao) had the oath-taking for Youth of El Shaddai and they as our guests. Nothing more, nothing less.

I wasn't here, but I think this was last year when other YES Bilbao went to YES Majadrid's 1st year anniversary.
Last summer, 6 & 7 of July 2013, I went to Madrid with Eva, Kuya Pierro and Tita Nida to attend the YES Majadrid's 2nd Anniversary. I made a videoblog and had it posted months ago, but had this written blog delayed because I want to post it together with the video I made and the pictures I took with my Diana-mini. I've had the film developed, but no digital prints.....until now. Bueno, no hace falta, creo.


I won't write further the things about what we did, where we went or even what we ate. I think this videoblog will explain it all. It might just be redundant.

This evening, my sister was watching YES Majadrid's video(something they made and which was presented on their concert (also the day of their 2nd anniversary))and I realized that I should write this blog right now because it won't let me sleep. Wala lang akong mapagkwentuhan kaya kelangan ko na talaga tong iblog. sabi ko sa sarili ko. haha



I love YES Majadrid. I love their friendship. I love their faith. I love their passion. I love their kindness. I love their hospitality. I love their fun-ness(lol is that even a word?). I love the fact that they are filipinos.

I guess stating you love something is similar to saying that there is nothing more to say. It's just it.

To YES Majadrid and YES Barcelona, I loved meeting you people. You are all such amazing God-made creatures. (Sorry for the lack of vocabulary! hehe)

--------------------------------------





All pictures are not mine. I would like to give credits to ate Mich Anacay, one picture from brother Owen's facebook and the INTRO YES 2013 video was by kuya Josh Aquino.

No comments:

Post a Comment