Translate

Saturday 23 November 2013

Dear Auntie Judith,

Truth to be told, I had a hard time writing this. Not that I'm doing this just because I feel like I need to, but because I want to. We didn't had that much time bonding when we were still there in the Philippines, considering the fact that you were either in manila, or batangas or in singapore, and I was young and live in lipa. I love your visits though bringing us pasalubong (you know, kid's joy).


Anyway, I would like to write my message to you through this blogpost because facebook greetings are too mainstream and I want it for you to be easy to look for this message whenever you want(depends on you! hehe) to through my site.


Although most of the time, we communicate only online, I sometimes feel that it isn't. You've always been so supportive and always believe that we can do anything as long as there is hardwork, dedication and patience. You were always there to give me advices esp on electronic stuffs with tito voltaire. You both are like my techno guardian angels. hehe. Thank you for the appreciation. Thank you for being an inspiration.


Wait, I dunno how to explain this... I remember the christmas vacay we went out. You took us out to watch COD at bayan. After, we ate. First, isaw and other streetfoods then Mcdo. It was already late at night and we were still out, which we don't usually do. You always invite us and try things. Like making us drink our first starbucks coffee and yellow cab pizza (If I'm not mistaken). You always live the life without hesitation and stress. Thank you for being that fun tita who knows how and what a young person should experience. Talk about yolo-ing (lol).


When I knew you were gonna get married, I was so psyched. Not only do I love weddings and love love, but because I knew you knew you found your partner in crime, partner in technical systems, and partner forever (yes, forever *insert a wink here). I know that you are happy. You've always been so good, so I know you deserve it. Bummer I wasn't able to be one of the live witnesses (better yet, abay. hehe!). I am also a fan of old couples still madly in love with each other, so... alam mo na. I am excited for your first baby and following babies. I think it's kinda funny for you to already give us responsibilities when he or she arrive, like teaching him/her spanish, tour him around, etc. haha. On your luck, I would love to do that. ;) I know you're gonna be a great mom looking on how you love the kids you never had a.k.a. your nieces and nephews. (ehem!) Anyway, we'll always be you "bebes".





This picture above isn't our greatest picture together, and it was also kinda hard for me to look for our solo selfie. One picture always come to mind, pero baka kasi magalit ka if I post it. It was when we were both abay in a wedding. hehe! Wait, I saw one.


Happy Birthday auntie Judith! I love you to the moon and back! I miss you.

lots of love, chocolate kisses, snickers, mnms and bearhugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment