Translate

Monday 3 December 2012

Cool Geeks Reunite

From December 1-2, cool geeks reunited at Plaza Estacion de Las Arenas with high spirits for the annual Salon del Manga Azoka.




I never thought that some of these spaniards are that addicted to manga, how japan influenced them, and it's so nice to see how Asia got attached with Europe in some ways.

The organisers served a list of interesting and full of awesomeness activities for these kids at heart. It includes the talks, tournaments, concert, martial arts, autograph signing, professional sketchers' stand, displays, origamis, etc. The bazaar, selling those colorful stuffs which will really catch your eyes' attention is a hit especially for those collectors who could find items at reasonable prices. Japanese food are served to have a more anime-like feel of your hunger. On the first day at the afternoon is the Cosplay event, yet, most kids dressed up like they are those characters who came to life.







Rule number 3: Noodles

Mario Kart!










Nooooodles

The girl doll reminds me of Alodia Gosiengfao



Well these next 4 pictures are quite disturbing, so pardon me if you're eating while reading this.-





these figures reminded me of Lugh
It's also nice to imagine how you grew up with anime, that most part of your childhood is watching those japan made shows, and how you can still recall them after many years. Not just japanese, but I think I also saw some merchandises with Girls Generation on it. haha!

Never thought a guy from star wars, princess from Super Mario and Asj Ketchup are pals? haha
liko-genic ba?
Some kids just wear hats, or head gears
Adventure Time!!



I think he portrays someone from Inuyasha




Fake hair or not? lol
I got so amazed with everything in the big tent, so pardon me for having such crappy pictures. I can't make my jaw to not drop. I am so loser for not having the guts to talk to people and ask if we could have picture of them and with them.We even saw groups of kids roaming around, holding a sign saying "FREE HUGS". Awww.

This whole anime thingy reminded me of lots of people I know back in the Philippines. But mostly is my bestfriend, Margarita Dianne.

paper cranes!
Cosplay wings. Dianne used rooster feathers, as far as I can remember
Danbo! <3 td="td">
Cupcakes. of course! Oh how she loves them!!
I couldn't find myself a perfect souvenir, so I ended up with this. Kept the chopsticks though. haha!

My brother looks so pogi in this picture, so I chose this ;-)
buddies!
Chao!


---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment