Translate

Thursday 27 December 2012

Fiesta Navideña


We've been practicing the song La Fosa for like a couple of weeks or so, and just this december 18, we performed it at the annual Fiesta Navideña at the Parroquia Inmaculada Concepción.

Everyone loved Marijose's face paint


Camilla
I thought we were the only group to perform after a mass, yet that day, the church was filled with noisy but cute little angels. Various groups of kids performed; singing Christmas songs, doing a mini play, and such. Alfonso, Marisa and Marijose are just 3 of the people I know in name who played a big part of the event by teaching, assisting and cheering up the kids.






Oihane
We danced 2nd to the last of the performer list, and I feel like the song is just a second. It's weird feeling that way, when in practices, you always take hours practicing. I'm satisfied with our performance. I can still recall those faces of the kids who were sitting at the front bench. I think they were amazed, at least.


La Fosa dance crew
Also, the same number of day per week of our dance practice is the same as when they shoot the movie they played that day too. The movie was entitled Nuestro Amigo Jesus, a film by José A. Seoane. I "crush" as in adore his sony pro videocamera. Just so he know if he might be reading this. Anyway, the movie is simple, yet very juicy with the meaning, where it showed that Jesus is our friend, though he's hungry and tired and dying. Alfonso starred the movie as "Jesus", with the participating roles of the kids whom I think are cathechists. It was really nice. The movie is like suabe lang. Tranquillo.

Behind the scenes of Nuestro Amigo Jesus


Ending the whole program, we performed again, singing the song I told in my previous blog, "Cancion para la Navidad" by Jose Luis Perales. I still have my armhairs stand when I listen to the song.

Navidad es Navidaad....
Marijose and Oihane with their pretty face paints


Mom's brogues
Note: To the person with itchy hands, please find your humanity. There are lots of ways to earn money, not just by holding the blade and getting things that aren't yours. You have the energy to steal, yet you don't have the energy to be a more responsible person for your own needs. 

(I don't intend to ruin this blog by this note. I just felt useless when Marijose was finding her missing bag. Anyway, may God bless everyone especially to those who are lost, more enlightenment for those people)

No comments:

Post a Comment