Translate

Saturday 1 December 2012

Notes for Christmas:

Sa Pilipinas, pag sapit ng "-ber" month, nag sisimula na mag-countdown to Christmas ang ibang tao, yung iba, nagsisimula na mag-decorate, though yung iba, they start after November 1st. Dito sa España, I almost cried for thirst as I see the streets and houses (buildings in particular) with totally no designs. I was like this, missing Pinas Christmas days, not until after these music pieces were given to us.



After the concert last November 9, all the songs we practiced were Christmas related. But this song, "Noel", made my hair go up. Seriously. It made me feel like it's the bisperas of Christmas as we sing it. I am so touched. Plus, one day when I went out, I was just surprised to see the streets with few decors. Some lamp posts at the park has some cute hanging poinsettia bowls. Feel na.
Noel arranged in four voices

Noel arranged in four voices
At Inmaculada Concepción here at Santurtzi, Alfonso, our choir guitarist gave me and my sister this American translated chords of this song Canción Para La Navidad by Jose Luis Perales. Well it's another song that makes my arm hairs stand up. Clap clap. I think we're gonna sing this on the 20th, same day with the dance "La Fosa" we've been practicing for weeks now. If not, maybe some time on or before Christmas.


Here's the original song: (Feel the Christmas Spirit)

I would like to acknowledge the slightly crappy scanning though I wish you didn't notice it. The woman in the computer shop never arranges the placement, and another shoutout for costing me this 1,30 euros. Darnini-darn darn. Oh well.


Merry Christmas!!!
-----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment