Translate

Thursday 27 December 2012

This cold december at Santa Maria

Dear Papa Jesus,

First of all, I want to thank you for these wonderful days. Also, thank you for the voices, and thank you for the strength and courage. I still believe in the saying that everytime you go to a church for the first time, make a wish and it will come true.
I'll admit that sometimes it don't, yet, I do not ignore the next times. When I went inside Santa Maria chrurch in Castro, I did the sign of the cross and wished that we would have a great performance. Sure it's darn cold in there, yet we survived with only our black dresses and stockings, and some more garments on. It was a great night. Oh, and of course, thank you for our amazing conductor, Roberto Perdiguero who never give up to make us a better group, a better singers (I know my choirmates are astounding already). Thank you for the chance that with these kinds of concerts, I get to go to different places, different churches which makes me feel like time travelling to the past as I enter your home. Really, although we moved here at Spain, I never felt too far from you, like there is always something, or someone, some people who would pull us back to you. I thank them for that too. Thank you for my kind, understanding, happy and amazing choirmates. Thank you for my sister who is always in my company. Thank you for the food we eat afterwards and my favorite part; the fun singing inside the comedor and of course, thank you for safely guiding us on our way home. Thank you for making us feel that we are on of the big things, even though sometimes we feel small. Thank you for everything. You're the best!

love, Neds










Everyone gives an amazed expression when he/she sees the comfort room. Approve!

Terejesus and her daughter. They're both really nice. :-)
Parang eastwood sa pinas. B-)




Dinner place

Smoking area

And yes, I can't help falling in love with this song

My sister fell in love with the street lights






 --------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment